7 Best Places to Visit Hyderabad City Tour:- Hyderabad is a vivacious city challenging major cities of India in every aspect, from architecture, technology, art, and culture. A Mughal Nizam established this old city. This city has winded up a saga of rulership, victory, and struggle in its arms.
This city is an architectural hotspot with monuments such as Charminar, Nizam Museum, Purani Haveli, Golkonda Fort. Hyderabad Tour packages are most demanding among traveler from a different part of the country and world.
List of 7 Best Places to Visit Hyderabad City Tour
Best things And Places in Hyderabad
1. Chowmahalla Palace: This is a magnificent palace renowned for Nwavi charm and exquisite architecture. While visiting this palace one can contemplate Nwavi’s influence over the area.
2. Ashtalaksmi temple: this is a beautifully carved temple having the depiction of sagas of Hindu Gods. This temple amazes tourist.
3. Qutub Shahi Tomb: this is an ancient architecture having vivacious beauty needless of disguise.
4. Golconda Fort: a massive fortress with proud ruins, depicting the glory of past and untold chronicles of the city’s history. Oozing charm of this fort makes it a precise destination of Hyderabad Holiday Packages.
5. Hussain Sagar Lake: This is a largest man-made lake located in Hyderabad. The positioning of a monolith of Lord Buddha placed at the center of the lake is known as a Tank Bund interestingly, it is a popular spot of tourist attractions in Hyderabad.
6. Osman Sagar Lake: the lake is located at the outskirts of Hyderabad, also known as Gandipet. An Elless World, Ocean Park and Treasure Island located in surrounding of this lake.
7. Salar Jung Museum: while locating at Darushifa at the southern bank of the Musi River. This museum is one of three national museums of India. Salar Jung Family’s property contributes the collection of museum paintings, sculptures, and many other things.
Hyderabad Tour packages most sought after by tourist due to its best places to visit. Hyderabad tourism has developed the city as a cultural and heritage tourist spot for people love to explore a city. Hyderabad’s Market has everything from handicraft shops, clothing, jewelry and antics that can steal your heart at first glance.